Open call for guest bloggers
Guest bloggers welcome
Heavenly Holland is inviting tourists, expats and international students to share their stories, experiences, adventures and opinions. It doesn’t matter whether you are an experienced blogger or you have zero experience. We are looking for personal stories, not necessary journalistic masterpieces. This is an opportunity to expand or test your writing ambitions and work on your portfolio.
About Heavenly Holland
Heavenly Holland started as a Facebook page with fun facts about the Netherlands. The website was launched in 2017 and boasts travel inspiration as well as fun facts about the Netherlands’ past and presents. The main target audience for Heavenly Holland are international tourists and expats in the Netherlands. The website receives about 6,000 unique visitors per month and the Facebook page
reaches over 300,000 monthly.
Guest blog guidelines
• between 300 and 700 words
• written in English
• any subject as long as it is related to the Netherlands
• include a short bio and photo of yourself
• you may include links to your blog/website or social media accounts
• all contributions are done on a voluntary basis
• Heavenly Holland has the right to refuse publication
Examples of topics
• your adventure when you got lost in the Netherlands
• how you experience the weather in the Netherlands
• a lovely place or an exciting event that you have been to
• about what you think about Dutch food
• differences and similarities between your country and the Netherlands
• anything else that caught your interest
Send your submission and inquires to email@example.com
We can’t wait to hear what you have got to say!